Read ‘em aloud!
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Now if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?
- If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?
- Three thin thieves thought a thousand thoughts. Now if three thin thieves thought a thousand thoughts, how many thoughts did each thief think?
- That which is theirs is neither more nor less than that which is thine.
- The thin thief went through that thicket over there.
- A thorn adorned a thicket.
- If you buy a ticket to see the thicket, you get a thorn to adorn your thicket ticket.
- Hu had the flu, and when Hu flew the flu flew.
- Fu found four frosty frappuccinos, and who did he find with them? Four fabulous females.
- The foreheads of four heads were fairly hairy for foreheads.
- “Berries vary very much,” said the berry fairy very well.
- One should wear one’s best vest for the fest. In other words, one should wear one’s best fest vest.
- I thought I sought a shot, but I sought a thought instead. And the thought I sought was not a shot, but a thimble and a thread.
- The ultimate tongue twister of all time: I think that a thick, sick, chic chick surely, thoroughly sank its shank into the tank and drank.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.